Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Venezuelan Government To Launch International 9/11
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  7:49:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Venezuelan Government To Launch International 9/11 Investigation

Truth crusaders Walter and Rodriguez to appear on Hugo Chavez's weekly TV broadcast

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | March 31 2006

Billionaire philanthropist Jimmy Walter and WTC survivor William Rodriguez this week embarked on a groundbreaking trip to Caracas Venezuela in which they met with with the President of the Assembly and will soon meet with Venezuelan President himself Hugo Chavez in anticipation of an official Venezuelan government investigation into 9/11.

Rodriguez was the last survivor pulled from the rubble of the north tower of the WTC, and was responsible for all stairwells within the tower. Rodriguez represented family members of 9/11 victims and testified to the 9/11 Commission that bombs were in the north tower but his statements were completely omitted from the official record.

Jimmy Walter has been at the forefront of a world tour to raise awareness about 9/11 and has still yet to receive any response to his million dollar challenge in which he offers a $1 million reward for proof that the trade towers' steel structure was broken apart without explosives.

Rodriguez said that he was told an FBI agent had asked the hotel him and Walter were staying in turn over a list of names of residents. Upon hearing this, the National Assembly provided armed military protection for the entirety of the trip. In addition, Walters said that CIA agents were seen surveilling the beach on which he and Rodriguez had handed out free DVD's a day earlier.

The US government attempted to sabotage the trip by putting Rodriguez, who has been decorated at the White House itself, and Walter on a no fly list.

Rodriguez (pictured above) and Walter are educating top Venezuelan officials on the evidence that 9/11 was a self-inflicted wound carried out by the military-industrial complex. They have also appeared on every Venezuelan television and radio station both private and state owned and have given huge presentations to major universities.

Upon visiting, Rodriguez said that the President of the Assembly, Nicolas Maduro's home was brimming with books, videos and documents about the 9/11 cover-up. Maduro, Venezuela's top legislator, intoned that he was ready to create an international investigative committee, looking into the "international crime scene" that is 9/11 and that this would be structured via Hugo Chavez's government.

Rodriguez and Walter are also set to appear on Hugo Chavez's weekly broadcast 'Alo Presidente' - which is often subsequently the source of major international headlines. If there is no coverage of this event then we know for sure that a blackout order is in place.

Rodriguez and Walter offered their full support for Charlie Sheen's recent public stance on 9/11 and were heartened by his efforts. The potential of a government level inquiry endorsed by Hugo Chavez dovetails with Sheen's call for an independent investigation to be carried out by political foreign nationals.

Though the establishment media will no doubt seek to demonize Chavez as a militant with an axe to grind, this is an exciting development and the next step on the road to a genuine investigation that will seek to uncover the truth rather than hide skeletons and whitewash as was witnessed with the staged Kean committee.

-------------------------

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Rodriguez and let me tell you, he had one courageous story. They tried to buy that hero out, and he never sold. His story is amazing, and he is someone who at the very least, should be listened to.

and I don't mean to take over the board with things I have an interest in. I hope my posts are not a bother to anyone, it is the truth, and I just want people to know and understand it.

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  8:17:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's horrible that the world has come to this, but it's so amazing that it's happening.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  10:30:16 AM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is fucking amazing. I hope the entire UN gets involved in this investigation.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

peewee_zz
Chatterbox

157 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  11:58:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit peewee_zz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rubylith
"an official Venezuelan government investigation into 9/11."

Why am I the only one freaked out about this?

I hope to God the U.N., which has been under it's own investigations for rape and forced prestitution, doesn't get involved with this.

I give up you guys have gone so far off the deep end that you can't see a train wreck when it hits you in the nuts.

"That's your true fan base. Everybody else will love you and leave you like an epileptic at a laser light show." -- Me
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  12:05:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am without a doubt 100% against the U.N.

And the article doesn't mention the U.N. fool.
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  12:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know the article doesn't even mention them. By UN, I meant the countries in the UN, namely western Europe, Japan, China, countries with a little more wealth and international influence than Venezuela.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  12:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right now, Hugo Chavez is a playing a big part to show the U.S.'s hypocracy and it's good for the global environment to recognize that we are not trying to democratize these nations we are getting involved with, we are trying to capitalize on and exploit them. Just like Iraq.

So awesome Jimmy Walter got involved.

Do you even know who he is, peewee_zz?

Go to Top of Page

peewee_zz
Chatterbox

157 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  2:48:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit peewee_zz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rubylith

I am without a doubt 100% against the U.N.

And the article doesn't mention the U.N. fool.

I was talking about the post right above mine. Are you guys that blind? I started reading some of the other articles on prison planet. They're not very smart, nor do they offer much proof there either. I couldn't find any references to this visit on any other media so it may even be completely made up.

My favorite thing on prison planet was the talking point page about the osama being made up. The talked about the CIA not being the appropriate organization to verify the identity... They also don't happen to offer any alternative that wouldn't have been biased. Imagine if homeland security or the NSA were the ones to verify that. There'd be something about alien coverups or Bush being evil to discredit them. Maybe they'd have prefered that Venezuelen intellegence be the ones to verify it.

B.T.W. soon to join the investigating team: Fidel Castro and Kim Jong Il. HAHAHA O.k. I'm deleting the shortcut to this message board. I'll probobly not be heading to any TR concerts any time soon either (hopefully rolling waves is currently typing "Good ridance lazy %$^$%^ $%^ $%^$% ^$%^ %%^&^&*" while you're reading this part) in fear of talking to yu guys. I think there's a sale on tin foil hats at the piggly wiggly if you want to check it out.

P.S. about the main character. The Lutz family from the Amityville horrer fame still claim that the events were real. They have a pretty coragous story too.

"That's your true fan base. Everybody else will love you and leave you like an epileptic at a laser light show." -- Me
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  4:58:56 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ultimately, yes, that's what it comes down to with you. fear. you just hate being wrong. it's why you never respond when i address you specifically. you have nothing to say that refutes me or anything i say about you and you're afraid to admit it. you know don't shit about anything and won't admit that, either. and instead of being a man and fessing up when you're clearly wrong, you run or ignore it. good luck running from everything that scares you, or makes you angry or doubtful of yourself and your beliefs. coward.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  03:54:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHAHA, I harbor no ill will against you, peewee_zz, I just think you're a jerk.

Everyone here should enjoy TR's tunes as freely as she wishes, that is the point of this website. SINCERITOX!

'Everybody with a heart votes love.'

Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  2:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alex Jones on MTV:

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/020406MTV.htm
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  6:12:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is a little mainstream MSNBC/Newsweek coverage at it's best...this is total propoganda.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12112802/site/newsweek/

A Dark Day Revisited
Five years later, Hollywood is betting that America is ready for films about what happened on 9/11. Are we?

By Sean Smith and Jac Chebatoris
Newsweek

April 10, 2006 issue - If movie trailers are supposed to cause a reaction, the preview for "United 93" more than succeeds. Featuring no voice-over and no famous actors, it begins with images of a beautiful morning and passengers boarding an airplane. It takes you a minute to realize what the movie's even about. That's when a plane hits the World Trade Center. The effect is visceral. When the trailer played before "Inside Man" last week at the famed Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, audience members began calling out, "Too soon!" In New York City, where 9/11 remains an open wound, the response was even more dramatic. The AMC Loews theater on Manhattan's Upper West Side took the rare step of pulling the trailer from its screens after several complaints. "One lady was crying," says one of the theater's managers, Kevin Adjodha. "She was saying we shouldn't have [played the trailer]. That this was wrong ... I don't think people are ready for this."

We're about to find out. "United 93" is the first feature film to deal explicitly with the events of September 11, 2001, and is certain to ignite an emotional debate before and after it opens on April 28. Is it too soon? Should the film have been made at all? More to the point, will anyone want to see it? Other 9/11 projects are on the way as the fifth anniversary of the attacks approaches, most notably Oliver Stone's "World Trade Center," starring Nicolas Cage, opening Aug. 9. But as the harbinger, "United 93" will take most of the heat, whether it deserves it or not.

My comment, I added 2 actual photos of the real Flight 93 after it "was heroically taken down". Can you point it out to me, I'm having trouble.

Compare it to a picture from today's cargo plane crash.

The real United 93 crashed in a Pennsylvania field after 40 passengers and crew fought back against the terrorists who had hijacked the plane. Writer-director Paul Greengrass ("The Bourne Supremacy") has gone to great lengths to be respectful in his depiction of what occurred, proceeding with the film only after securing the approval of every victim's family. "Was I surprised at the unanimity? Yes. Very. Usually there are one or two families who are more reluctant," Greengrass writes in an e-mail. "I was surprised and humbled at the extraordinary way the United 93 families have welcomed us into their lives and shared their experiences with us." His team's research was meticulous. "They even went so far as to ask what my mother had been wearing on the plane," says Carole O'Hare, whose 79-year-old mother, Hilda Marcin, died on the flight. "They were very open and honest with us, and they made us a part of this whole project." Universal, which is releasing the film, plans to donate 10 percent of its opening weekend gross to the Flight 93 National Memorial Fund. That hasn't stopped criticism that the studio is exploiting a national tragedy. O'Hare thinks that's unfair. "This story has to be told to honor the passengers and crew for what they did," she says. "But more than that, it raises awareness. Our ports aren't secure. Our borders aren't secure. Our airlines still aren't secure, and this is what happens when you're not secure. That's the message I want people to hear."

It's unclear whether Americans will pay $9.50 to hear it. The A&E cable movie "Flight 93" drew 5.9 million viewers in January, the highest-rated show in the channel's history. But movies are different. "I don't want anyone to go who doesn't want to have this experience," says Adam Fogelson, Universal's president of marketing. "But when I see what's on screen, I feel comfortable that a lot of people will." Audiences seem to be split on the issue. "I don't think that's a movie I really want to see," says Jackie Alvarez, 73, of San Ramon, Calif., after seeing the trailer. "It gave me the creeps. It's way too soon." But 17-year-old Antoine Richardson of Memphis, Tenn., is looking forward to it. "I don't think it's exploitative or too soon," he says. "It helps us remember." As if any of us could forget.

Comment: As if anyone even knew what happened.

With Nadine Joseph in San Francisco and Donnie Snow in Memphis

© 2006 Newsweek, Inc.

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  7:52:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well fuck me with a television! I swear...

Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  08:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.
Go to Top of Page

OnlySuperstition
Chatterbox

150 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  09:44:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i smell a steamroller effect coming. This really may and already has started to get real public exposure. Lets bring downt he whole house.

I am not so politically driven as some of you folks are. All i know is our gov't is fucked. I suggest a much smaller establishmet and less involvement. Much Needed

Slaughter, a word to live by....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000