Goggles
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bakun214
Try A Little Harder

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2006 :  12:57:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Bakun214 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So uhm, these goggles that Tim often wears...usually busts them out with the electric. Any idea where he might have picked these up?

I'd love a pair of my own.

http://www.timreynolds.com/photographs/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=365&text=&imageid=15575&box=&shownew=

How about the batwings?

Fluffy, maybe you can help me..

Aliens from other dimensions love you man...

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2006 :  10:20:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hahaha that pic rules!

Try ebay if someone gets you the brand name, or you can search for "crazy goggles"
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2006 :  1:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They look almost military surplus to me. I've seen something similar (for about $50 I think) in the post-Soviet collectible stores in Prague.

I looked for them online, but only found these German ones:

Fluffy should know for sure, but he'll probably take a little while to respond since he's on tour until mid-May.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2006 :  1:55:24 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri beat me to it, I would also say to try a military suprplus store if you have one around. I've seen similar looking goggles.

quote:
I looked for them online, but only found these German ones:

So then, did you GOOGLE GOGGLE?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Bakun214
Try A Little Harder

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2006 :  2:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Bakun214 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Military Surplus eh? I'll definitely look into that, i'll try to pick up a pair.

Aliens from other dimensions love you man...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2006 :  9:05:37 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good call on the military surplus.

There is ALL MANNER of fun stuff at military surplus stores. Fun times.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  4:08:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's even more fun when they issue it to you for free! I have a helmet, a kevlar vest, and all sorts of other fun kit.

teri
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  5:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

It's even more fun when they issue it to you for free! I have a helmet, a kevlar vest, and all sorts of other fun kit.

Not sure I'd call it "free" with what you've paid in ways that don't involve money.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

sciphish
Chatterbox

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2006 :  9:35:30 PM  Show Profile  Send sciphish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is it the overhead one? I thought those were oakleys.

I'm almost there...
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2006 :  06:26:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Different pair.

teri
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000