Tim in Chico - 4.30.06
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SSFH
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2006 :  05:29:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit SSFH's Homepage  Send SSFH an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who all is going?? I am thinking about showing up. Tim totally blew me away in SF and I NEED more!!!

Anyone else going?

Sterling

Upcoming Shows:
DMB Vegas

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2006 :  1:13:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will be there in high style. I live here in Chico and have spent the last week and a half spreading the word to friends and classmates. In my World Music class my prof. gives a few minutes to the end of the Thursday class to announce local music going on, so I stood up and told everybody about TR. I think my professor might be there, actually.

Anyways, I'll be in an awesome blue shirt. Plus I'm tall as hell. http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6805 That's me with Kevin from the LA show, scroll down the first post a bit. But everybody, come over and say hi, I'm always happy to meet people from this board.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

SSFH
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2006 :  3:31:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit SSFH's Homepage  Send SSFH an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

I will be there in high style. I live here in Chico and have spent the last week and a half spreading the word to friends and classmates. In my World Music class my prof. gives a few minutes to the end of the Thursday class to announce local music going on, so I stood up and told everybody about TR. I think my professor might be there, actually.

Anyways, I'll be in an awesome blue shirt. Plus I'm tall as hell. http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6805 That's me with Kevin from the LA show, scroll down the first post a bit. But everybody, come over and say hi, I'm always happy to meet people from this board.

very cool. see you there. I will be the dork with the video camera! haha feel free to say hi.

Cheers.

Sterling

Upcoming Shows:
DMB Vegas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000