Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Pentagon Released....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  1:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
what plane?

BenPezzner
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  2:50:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit BenPezzner's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/05/16/060516170846.xsxvy62c.html

www.pezshow.com
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  2:53:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well what do you know...IT DOESN'T SHOW SHIT!
Still waiting for the online version....FOx News showed it, and it dosn't show a plane!

It's good to be right....

WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO HIDE THEY CONFISCATED 75 VIDEOS!
Go to Top of Page

spaceoddity
Try A Little Harder

Belgium
65 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  5:15:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recieved this link in an email today.

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  5:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Pentagon Video Is Giant Psy-Op
Intended to create circus of interest around 'no plane' theories, later debunk them

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | May 16 2006

Grainy video stills showing what is claimed to be the nose cone of Flight 77 will only result in an increased circus of debate around the issue of what happened at the Pentagon in preparation for a future release of clear video footage that 'debunks' people who question the official version of 9/11.

For over four years we have remained neutral on the subject, agreeing that unanswered questions need to be explored but warning against the Pentagon issue becoming the core focus of the 9/11 truth movement.

The danger is clearly that the government will use its media mouthpieces in particular Fox News to hype this until it becomes the de facto keystone of alternative explanations behind 9/11.

At the point when that crescendo reaches its peak crystal clear footage of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon will be released, knocking down the straw man argument that the establishment itself erected.

The government is steam valving this issue so as to garner as much interest as possible before blowing the entire matter out of the water. We know for a fact that the FBI seized the gas station camera footage and footage from hotels across the highway which would show the entire sequence of events and prove exactly what happened at the Pentagon.

The fact that they have again chosen to release grainy and foggy images which only lead to more speculation tell us two things.

1) The government truly is frightened to death of releasing any images which accurately depict what happened at the Pentagon because it doesn't jive with the official version of 9/11.

2) Or the government knows that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon and has clear footage of the incident, but is deliberately releasing these speculative images in order to stoke the debate so it can later release the high quality video and use it to debunk the entire 9/11 truth movement.

The media obsession with this one facet of an entire smorgasbord of 9/11 questions, and their refusal to address more hardcore 9/11 evidence, leads us to fear the latter explanation is the case.

Why no discussion of Building 7 and the comments of Larry Silverstein?

Why no discussion of the hijackers being trained by the US government? Lt. Colonel Steve Butler of the Monterey Defense Language Institute was suspended from duty after he accused Bush of allowing 9/11 to happen.

Why no discussion of the NORAD stand down?

Because none of these issues are honey pots, none of them are speculation because the cards are laid out on the table for everyone to see and the evidence is clear.

While intelligent questions need to be asked about what really happened at the Pentagon we feel that research in this context should come with the proviso that a potential trap is being laid to discredit all 9/11 research at a later date, and that today's story is part of that process.

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  07:36:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Send lawyers, guns, and money...Dad, get me out of this, ha!

The shit has hit the fan, Warren.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  11:48:04 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thank you, mr. zevon.

"For over four years we have remained neutral on the subject, agreeing that unanswered questions need to be explored but warning against the Pentagon issue becoming the core focus of the 9/11 truth movement."

uh. . .what? is it just me, or is prison planet the absolute polar opposite of neutral on the topic of "what really happened" on 9/11. that's like me saying "eh. videogames. i could go one way or the other."

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  12:09:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

thank you, mr. zevon.

"For over four years we have remained neutral on the subject, agreeing that unanswered questions need to be explored but warning against the Pentagon issue becoming the core focus of the 9/11 truth movement."

uh. . .what? is it just me, or is prison planet the absolute polar opposite of neutral on the topic of "what really happened" on 9/11. that's like me saying "eh. videogames. i could go one way or the other."

Agreed. I chuckled when I saw that.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  12:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Neutral on the Pentagon issue....they haven't taken anyside on what happened that day. PP focuses on building 7, NORAD, Northwoods, Prior knowledge, wargames, No f-16s scrambled, physics and video for the two towers. They rarely get too deep into the Pentagon because you can't prove that there wasn't a plane, but you can't prove that there was a plane. We need one thing, VIDEO. And they won't release it....why? Like they said either A) because there IS NO PLANE, or B) to use this as the strawman to later debunk and making the 9/11 truth movement unreliable...

Is this what it WOULD look like?
Go to Top of Page

Biff the Pig
Chatterbox

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  1:44:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Biff the Pig's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wait so is that repeating vid a fake one rubylith?

www.myspace.com/travismoore3
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  2:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ah, i see. i thought they were just talking about in general. my reading comprehesion skills need some work.

i'm frequently quite hard on prison planet. and in that tradition, i'd like to point out that they don't focus on the pentagon because it doesn't help their argument. convsersely, the government apparently isn't too keen on addressing a lot of the issues prison planet brings up, because it hurts their story. they're doing the same thing. trying to be right, not trying to be truthful. i suspect pp stays neutral about the pentagon not because it's hard to prove, but because it hurts their theories. and taking that gross assumption even further, i'd not be too surprised they'd just leave it alone entirely if it strongly disproved them.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  3:19:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Biff the Pig

wait so is that repeating vid a fake one rubylith?

haha yes...

Dan yea I know what you mean. It isn't just prison planet that has distanced itself away from the Pentagon issue, take www.flight77.info..they believe it was an inside job, but thinks if you think the pentagon was a missle you are an idiot. It has kind of seperated the 9/11 truth movement, but it makes perfect sense why....

It is hard to know what happened, but what I and the 911 truth movement do know is that it could be answered with ONE quality video....that is all...WHY the secrecy? Because it either doesn't show a plane, or to use this to attack the 911 truth movement when they finally do release the high quality video.
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  8:43:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT . . . man that gets funnier every time I say it :) .

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2006 :  4:38:45 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw the video on CNN.com... pretty crappy frame by frame shot that doesn't show much. If anything, I'd say that video is just going to fuel the conspiracy theories.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2006 :  5:20:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
EXACTLY...atleats they informed 10 million people about alternative views on the matter. But yea, they are using it as a strawman scenerio I'm sure...

Either way, criminal elements within the government had to be invovled in the attack, period.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  01:49:47 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
there's nothing really wrong with exposing people to different ideas and views like this. that being said, i've always wondered at what i feel is an undue sense of pride and accomplishment by doing so. it seems to me just telling people what you think isn't much of an accomplishment, nor is it a particularly lofty goal. and believe me, i know a thing or two about setting bar low. i mean, people have heard the theory. not a whole lot of people believed it. i'd go so far as to say pretty much no one did. so, i mean, in the end what happened?

as it is, i've spent more time thinking about this than i should. maybe when i can run my own fucking life with any degree of competence, i'll devote more time to this. until then, i have other things to tend to.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000