Marcus Eaton in NYC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  02:00:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Marcus is on the east coast for some publicity. He has a show in NYC on Tuesday nite. It is a showcase and I am hoping that it is open to the public. I will let you know more when I have the details.

After checking Marcus' website, it appears to be open to the public, here is whats posted:

05/23/06
The Cutting Room
Tueday, May 23, 2006
19 West 24th Street
NYC, NY
Doors: 7 PM
Show: 8 PM SHARP
Tickets: $10
Ages: TBD
Venue Phone: 212 691 1900
www.thecuttingroomnyc.com
Marcus' set is part of the Emerging Artist Showcase that features four independent artists who are on their way up in music, so come on out and show your love!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  12:34:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I so wish I could be there, I'll be keepin' a good thought for ya Marcus! Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  12:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope it all goes well and he gets more attention out there! He sure deserves it. That review you posted on the other thread was awesome as well, it summed up Story of Now perfectly.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  6:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Marcus won over a lot of audiences opening for TR, and it's no doubt that there will be a room full of new Marcus Eaton fans after this NYC show.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000