New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Camber_Leigh
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  10:38:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new here just wanted to say hello. I am glad I found this site...I thought I was the only Tim Reynolds fan around my area!

life's too short to dance with ugly men

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  10:53:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD as we like to say. Glad to always find new TR faitfuls, by signing up and posting on the board you have indoctrinated yourself into the TR Task Force. Your message board's proud of you, soldier.

Stick around and welcome to the fold.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  12:15:38 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
long days and pleasant nights, camber leigh. you'll find you like it here, i wot.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  02:17:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome! Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

Camber_Leigh
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  1:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so what is everyones story? how long have you liked Tim's music? I have loved it since the songs he did with Dave Matthews band but did not know their was such a faithful following of his own.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  3:48:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you'll find that the DM link is the typical slope to TR Fandom. I myself started listening after I got Live at Luther and then I bought Stream, and went through all of the albums, picking them up. Your best bet for buying TR stuff is via Amazon.com or some internet provider. Also check out archive.org for free live downloads.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Muskrat
Chatterbox

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  6:05:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Muskrat's Homepage  Send Muskrat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

long days and pleasant nights, camber leigh. you'll find you like it here, i wot.

I'm almost done with Wizard & Glass, the series rocks.

Oh yeah Hi Camber Leigh!

"You know, if you live long enough, eventually you're gonna die." -Words of wisdom from my dad
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  8:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Muskrat

quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

I'm almost done with Wizard & Glass, the series rocks.

Oh yeah Hi Camber Leigh!

Damn right it does. It's his best work by far. It just sucks that the whole thing turns out to be a figment of Jake's imagination...

...just kidding.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  10:04:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, great way to greet a new board member, guys. Non sequitur sci-fi references.

Nice to meet you Camber, now we'll all retreat to our darks rooms full of metal band posters and Cheetos and computers and Yoohoo.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

Camber_Leigh
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  11:18:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys are funny. Thanks for welcoming me!

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  12:01:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Wow, great way to greet a new board member, guys. Non-sequitir sci-fi references.

Nice to meet you Camber, now we'll all retreat to our darks rooms full of metal band posters and Cheetos and computers and Yoohoo.

Fine, sit in your tower of Judgment HRW!!! You have your ghosts too sir! The ghosts that talk to you and tell you to do things. One day you'll break...one day you'll break...

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  07:05:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Also, if you're going to use a $2 word like non sequitur, at least spell it right please.

teri :)
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  08:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Camber_Leigh welcome aBOARD!! I was thinking this might be a nice place for you to start getting to know the folks on the board and a place of you to tell us a little about yourself.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=93

You should find alot of worthwile and useless info in that thread about most of us. Anything else, feel free to ask. Glad you stopped by and hope you stick around and post more. Hope we have swing thru TN in the not too distant future. I think the Birmingham, AL show is the closest one to you on this run. Once again, welcome aBOARD!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  11:19:41 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i find the fact hrw imagines my corner to have posters of metal bands and cheeto bags lying around disconcerting. because pretty much that's what it looks like. cheetos are fucking delicious.

so camber leigh, have we scared you away yet?

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Muskrat
Chatterbox

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  8:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Muskrat's Homepage  Send Muskrat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen
It just sucks that the whole thing turns out to be a figment of Jake's imagination...

...just kidding.

I was on my way out the door to hunt you down and kill you, when I realized I don't know where you live. So I came back to the computer and scrolled the rest of the way down. Lucky for you, Arthen.

"You know, if you live long enough, eventually you're gonna die." -Words of wisdom from my dad
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  9:11:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha ha ha ha!!!! Just call me Flagg!

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic