TRelated Topics
 A Treasure Chest full of TR photos...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2007 :  11:33:46 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Many Many Many thanks to TR fan Amanda for sharing these great photos from the recent Dave and Tim Eurpoe tour. There are 4 pages!!!

http://www.flickr.com:80/photos/coots369/sets/72157600029722178/

god
Kevin

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2007 :  03:28:42 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
excelsior!

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2007 :  2:18:01 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great pics...defintely check these out! Nice find Kev...
Go to Top of Page

aclayton29
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2007 :  5:32:35 PM  Show Profile  Send aclayton29 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

hope you enjoy them, it was an amazing experience to see Tim and Dave in Europe.
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2007 :  11:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Amanda,Great photos. (I especially like the ones where he's wearing the Chris Whitley t-shirt).Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

sciphish
Chatterbox

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  01:03:53 AM  Show Profile  Send sciphish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes thank you so much for these photos. They are well
done.

I'm almost there...
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  5:12:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love IMG_0597!

I couldn't figure out how to paste it in or link to it. But it's a close-up of a happy TR. :)

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  11:09:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awesome!
Go to Top of Page

Janet
Is Anybody Here?

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  5:55:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Janet's Homepage  Send Janet an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Those are fantastic pictures. I have one that looks like it's from the same show, but it wasn't on flikr:

It's a great picture. :)

Originally posted by dan p.:
I am not sam, and I'm by no means under any obligation to eat green eggs and/or ham.
Go to Top of Page

Janet
Is Anybody Here?

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  5:57:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Janet's Homepage  Send Janet an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, that link won't work unless you take the period off the end of the url. I couldn't figure out how to edit the post.

Originally posted by dan p.:
I am not sam, and I'm by no means under any obligation to eat green eggs and/or ham.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  7:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Janet, click on the little pencil and paper icon to edit your post.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  12:31:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kevin is correct Janet, but I went ahead and fixed it for ya.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000