03/23/07 Telluride, CO Interview & Performance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2007 :  4:20:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So I have been sent links to both recordings done the day we were in Telluride this past March. The first link is to the complete show audio/video and the second is to audio/video for an on-air interview we did that afternoon before the show. This one is alot of fun because the camera followed us as we walked from the venue to the KOTO-FM radio station so you get to see TR stop for coffee and yak, yak, yak as we walk. It's like hanging with TR for 30 minutes.(if you think you can handle it LOL)

Link to website:

http://telluridewebtv.com/telluridevideoarchives/

About 1/2 way down the first batch you will see the following links:

"Tim Reynolds Sheridan Opera House Complete Show"

AND

"Tim Reynolds interview on KOTO radio in Telluride, Colorado (show promotion for SOH)"

ENJOY!!!

The link to my review of this particular performance and the setlist can be found at the following link:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7596

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2007 :  09:16:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great video! Thanks for posting the link, Fluffy. It was a lot of fun to watch!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2007 :  5:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agreed! I only watched the radio station video because that is all the time I had, but it was fun. I particularly like Betrayal, the middle one was You Are My Sanity wasn't it? I am so bad with names of songs, particularly instrumental songs. The last one, The Truth sounds so Jamaican to me.....no ethnocentricity intended. I love it.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000