Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 9/11/07
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  11:33:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am performing Monday in NYC at New World Stages at 4:30pm, right before Warren of Duran Duran (who also worked with Frank Zappa and the Bozzios!)

Anyway, it is the premiere of Loose Change Final Cut if anyone is around!

www.wearechange.org/91107

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  7:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
listen. this is very important. that duran duran guy? you need to give him a high five for me. thanks.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  3:48:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Didn't Alex Jones get arrested? Is he going to be out for the festivities?

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  7:43:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I could I would have tried to make it.

I got a voice mail from the emergency system at the University I take night classes at saying that along with 60 other campuses across the country, they received a bomb threat for tomorrow.

It's creepy enough having 9-11 fall on the same weekday as in 2001,this makes it worse. I was looking forward to my class tomorrow night just to get away from the news. They are closing down the main enterance and while I know it is almost positively a hoax, it will still feel weird walking on campus tomorrow night. Sick bastards!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  9:38:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
People suck.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  9:50:03 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes they do. University of Iowa has had multiple bomb threats the last few days. People are awesome. All to get out of a day of classes?
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  02:23:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't believe in all the 9/11 conspiracies, but best of luck, and I hope it's a hit.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  07:20:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ranting Thespian

I don't believe in all the 9/11 conspiracies, but best of luck, and I hope it's a hit.

I don't think even rubylith believes in all of the conspiracy theories...
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  6:09:26 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't usually buy into that stuff and I consider myself a skeptic, but some of that conspiracy stuff I've seen is kind of intriguing. I don't necessarily buy into the whole conspiracy theory, but some of the stuff is kind of weird.
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  10:09:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Real quick I have't slept and I have no voice. I have 5 hours of video and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

Dan, Warren said what's up!

: )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000