TR Spring
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

berman1125
Is Anybody Here?

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  12:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Send berman1125 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just got an email from DMB stating they will be on the road spring of 09....checking to see if anyone knows if TR will be on board with DMB again anyone?? Bueller?....Bueller?

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2008 :  6:33:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by berman1125

Just got an email from DMB stating they will be on the road spring of 09....checking to see if anyone knows if TR will be on board with DMB again anyone?? Bueller?....Bueller?

history shows that we know about it before tim finds out.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2008 :  7:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
From Ants:
quote:

Joining the group on the road this spring will be Tim Reynolds on guitar, Rashawn Ross on trumpet and Jeff Coffin on saxophone. They are also featured on the new album.
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  08:20:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And new album on April 14th! I hope that it will be at least as good as Busted Stuff or Some Devil if not better. I wonder if Cornbread, Idea of You, Shotgun, or #27 will be on it. I wish they do #27 with Tim on the slide like on the last D&T tour.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  6:30:24 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ranting Thespian

And new album on April 14th! I hope that it will be at least as good as Busted Stuff or Some Devil if not better. I wonder if Cornbread, Idea of You, Shotgun, or #27 will be on it. I wish they do #27 with Tim on the slide like on the last D&T tour.

I read that Dave had mentioned that it was all new material. I don't know if that means new as in not ever played on tour or just new as in not previously released in some form. That being said, Cornbread, Eh Hee, Idea of You, etc. have all been released in one form or another.

At any rate, only time will tell. I, for one, hope that Tim being on this album is a great sign for what to expect.
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2008 :  04:45:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GuitarGuy305

I read that Dave had mentioned that it was all new material. I don't know if that means new as in not ever played on tour or just new as in not previously released in some form. That being said, Cornbread, Eh Hee, Idea of You, etc. have all been released in one form or another.

At any rate, only time will tell. I, for one, hope that Tim being on this album is a great sign for what to expect.

Hence why I said I wonder if it will have any of those. I could see Cornbread as a great single, actually.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000