New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Robbman
Is Anybody Here?

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  7:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve has a weekly, 2 hour DJ gig on East Village Radio, and today he talked about DMB's album BTCS... he mentions Tim and talks about how they used to get so stoned together. Hilarious.

You can listen to the archive of the session here:

http://www.eastvillageradio.com/shows/nowplaying.aspx?contentid=9484&showid=48284

It's hilarious.

The bad news is you can't fast forward through it, you just have to wait until it comes up. The DMB discussion starts around 35 minutes in, they play Rapunzel, and after the song is when he starts talking about Tim.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  8:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The whole show was a great listen I thought. And for those just tuning in, the show you want to listen to is the 01/05/10 show.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Robbman
Is Anybody Here?

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  2:58:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like there will be more DMB and TR related info on future shows. DMB fans are creaming for Machead (a song they worked up but never finished on BTCS) but I doubt he ever plays it.
Go to Top of Page

Robbman
Is Anybody Here?

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2010 :  3:21:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's a Facebook page where you can throw out a little love for Lillywhite in his quest to become Simon Cowell's replacement.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Steve-Lillywhite-Should-be-the-Replacement-for-Simon-on-American-Idol/288862973585?ref=ts

I'm no American Idol fan, but I'd tune in to catch Steve a bit.
Go to Top of Page

Robbman
Is Anybody Here?

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2010 :  2:30:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL.. Steve just talked about the DMB all being stoned while recording the song 'Crash Into Me'. He just said Tim was giggling during the whole tracking of the first verse. HILARIOUS !!

I sent him the link to Tim's CD Radiance on IM.. told him he should check it out.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  8:13:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was just getting ready to post about this when I saw that Robbman already had.

Link: http://www.eastvillageradio.com/shows/nowplaying.aspx?contentid=9484&showid=48284

Then click on the "March 02, 2010" show & its about 13 mins into the broadcast. He also talks about how "stinky" Dave is. LOL

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000