2010 FPR??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

StarryNightDiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  5:41:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit StarryNightDiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just went to the workshop page of Fur Peace Ranch and no TimE listed anywhere? Is he not doing another workshop?

"I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers..."
Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  6:00:12 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have heard that he is but it isn't scheduled yet. But only time will tell. I hope he is.
Go to Top of Page

StarryNightDiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  6:26:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit StarryNightDiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope so too..otherwise I'll be kicking myself... ~lol~! thanks.

"I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers..."
Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  6:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I asked Tim about it after the TR3 show here in Atlanta a few months ago and he was pretty enthusiastic about going back next year with the band, so I'd imagine it's just a matter of working out a date. If Tim is planning on touring with DMB next year he probably needs to wait until he's got those dates to commit to FPR...

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  7:02:31 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

I asked Tim about it after the TR3 show here in Atlanta a few months ago and he was pretty enthusiastic about going back next year with the band, so I'd imagine it's just a matter of working out a date. If Tim is planning on touring with DMB next year he probably needs to wait until he's got those dates to commit to FPR...

That's what I was thinking too. There are a few "TBA" dates on the FPR 2010 schedule so hopefully TR lines up one of those. If not, I was thinking about planning a trip out East so maybe some of us could meet up anyway. And Mary...perhaps you could plan a trip WAY East!
Go to Top of Page

StarryNightDiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  01:34:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit StarryNightDiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Farther east than Pomeroy, Ohio? Where are you? I should know this right? Is this a pop-quiz? ~lol~

Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  07:14:42 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm in Iowa, so other than you I think I'm the farthest away from the other board members.
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  08:11:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope. I'm in Austin, TX.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  09:00:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you going to ACL this year gnome? PJ and DMB on the same stage from one night to the next, not to mention a lot of other great bands... I'd definitely be going if I had the $.
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  10:21:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, I won't be going. I'm a lame-ass.
Go to Top of Page

muldercat
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  5:40:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm in kc mo.

freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.--KK
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  09:43:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That would be most excellent! I remember some talk about this before, but I admit I didn't pay full attention as I couldn't go. But how open was Tim's seminar too average skill level players? I'd be willing to go and make a complete ass out of myself just to hang out with TR and everybody, but I want some idea about how big an ass I'd be making.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  11:35:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Believe me, that is all we did. I hope it happens again too.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  6:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think as long as you are familiar with Tim's material, you'll do fine.
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  5:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll take the time now to be frank about this matter.

More than half the class should not have been there in terms of guitar skill level. They were all nice people, but it was supposed to be a class geared towards those who had the ability to play, if not already did play, Tim's music. Many of the others hadn't even heard Tim's solo work, so trying to learn it off the cuff is an exercise in futility.

As someone who can't cough up 1200 bucks plus for shits and giggles, I found it a bit frustrating that the class moved at essentially a snail's pace. This was not helped by the fact that Tim is so gracious that he tried hard to help these people along.

It was my understanding that the class was specifically geared towards learning Tim's music and techniques and I think the bar should have been held a bit higher in terms of skill level.

I'm not trying to come off as elitist or anything here, just sharing my thoughts on the matter.

Ben, I'm sure you'd be able to hang.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  6:05:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Elitist jerk.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  7:15:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

I'll take the time now to be frank about this matter.

More than half the class should not have been there in terms of guitar skill level. They were all nice people, but it was supposed to be a class geared towards those who had the ability to play, if not already did play, Tim's music. Many of the others hadn't even heard Tim's solo work, so trying to learn it off the cuff is an exercise in futility.

As someone who can't cough up 1200 bucks plus for shits and giggles, I found it a bit frustrating that the class moved at essentially a snail's pace. This was not helped by the fact that Tim is so gracious that he tried hard to help these people along.

It was my understanding that the class was specifically geared towards learning Tim's music and techniques and I think the bar should have been held a bit higher in terms of skill level.

I'm not trying to come off as elitist or anything here, just sharing my thoughts on the matter.

Ben, I'm sure you'd be able to hang.

Gotta agree here... you're not being elitist, just realistic. With as much as everyone was taking video of everything the class definitely could have run at a quicker pace to cover more ground, especially the first couple of days. Didn't stop me from having the time of my life, though, and I'll go happily a second time even if it runs at half the pace!

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  7:47:10 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I pretty much agree with Jeff and Jared. We spent a day and a half on You Are My Sanity...
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  10:09:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GuitarGuy305

I pretty much agree with Jeff and Jared. We spent a day and a half on You Are My Sanity...

HAHAHA! That sucks...
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  10:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes...but I'd do it again in a second!
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  09:04:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm actually scheming to see if I can come up with the time/money to be able to make it next year.

We shall see...
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2009 :  09:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, I'm getting a pretty good sense here. I've been able to do a couple of TR songs for the last few years pretty respectable. YAMS is definitely one of them. My finger picking is also competent I'd say. I'll use this as the impetus I've needed to start practicing and playing more.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  4:29:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope the whole thing wasn't (and won't be in the future) just learning Tim-songs.

I'd hope it's more general than that...
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  5:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He talked some about improvisation, which I found one of the most helpful parts of it. He also went more into the makeup of the songs more so than just "here's how to play..."

But as Jared said, it probably would have been much more informative had he not had to spend a lot of time showing certain people basic chord shapes that we all should have known if we were "Level 3" as the FPR website said.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  12:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GuitarGuy305

But as Jared said, it probably would have been much more informative had he not had to spend a lot of time showing certain people basic chord shapes that we all should have known if we were "Level 3" as the FPR website said.

This needs a gameshow "ding ding ding"...

On the flip side, even though I wished it would have moved along at a faster clip I'm still glad that the people at all skill levels were able to get something out of it... I think it speaks very highly of Tim that he would have the patience and humility to teach someone the basics of fingerpicking.

That being said, I do hope that if there's another go around that either the overall level of the class will be a little more advanced or that TR will choose to move faster and go over more super crazy blow your mind out of your ass kinda stuff...

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  6:17:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a Master class. All who participate should be at a certain level of accomplishment.

It's not a four year uni where they know how many credits you have, but on the application where it says 'Name 3 songs you play that best indicate your level of advancement' should be taken more seriously by the staff as well as the application in general. I laugh to think I was hesitant to try to get in at first.

I respectfully (Fuck off, Jeff ) disagree when Jeff says everyone took something from the class. I don't believe they did. Other than just kinda hang out and take videos they weren't supposed to take, I don't think several people left with much. They were not familiar with Tim's music and you don't become familiar with that sort of music upon a first listen or certainly not a first attempt to play it.

I know I sound like a bit of a dick here, but y'know, A) I kind of am and B) this is expensive and I think it's only fair to everyone who is ready for a rigorous learnin' session from Tim to get one. I saw Tim's list of stuff he wanted to cover. We didn't get to most of it and to be honest, I don't think his list was ambitious; it seemed about perfect to me.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  7:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I pretty much agree with about all that HRW has said here. I still got a lot out of it though. As for ways to improve it, maybe it would help if we had a good idea of which songs we were going to tackle beforehand so we could have practiced them already. Except for Zimbabwe, I'd heard all those songs who knows how many times, but it still takes me a little bit to memorize any song note for note. Taking notes on the tab paper helped, but I think I could have focused on the finer details more while there if I had a better idea of which songs we were going to be playing.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  10:22:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Suck it Susney... I was trying to be , like, diplomatic... 'n shit...

Go to Top of Page

br1
Is Anybody Here?

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  01:28:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit br1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmmm.. Many thoughts about all of this, guys..
Some truths. Some irrelevant truths. If some of you guys are still upset, ask yourself - What did you hope to walk away from the experience with? Did you get out of it what you wanted? I really think everyone did!
In such a loose approach to teaching, which is needed in a group with different ability levels, nothing ever goes the way you want it to go. I remember Tim saying that was his first time teaching a group. Is that correct? It seemed a bit to me that Tim learned something that week as well. I mean, there really wasn't a "course guide", here. Nor do I think there should have even been one in workshop setting like that. Worksheets, perhaps or handouts maybe, sure. I wish there were. There weren't any, where there? But you can't really be upset here unless you were really comitted to writing out scales, modes, chordal shapes - again, that wasn't the vibe or the approach. So who gives a shit about that. He did a great job with what the situation was and I think he understood and approached it just as we all did for the first time around. - Not knowing what to expect and rolling with it.
I tried focusing on asking questions about 'how' and 'why' rather than, 'what' and 'where' and tried to focus how learn from his passion and knowledge to better serve what music is to me. That should be the goal while learning from anyone. You can stay home and practice Tim's music and scales, or anyone's music or whatever, all you want - and SHOULD save that for home (for all you future students) - And I do undertand that his music is a great platform to learn from and I am quite glad that we did go over his music (not really all that much for you are my sanity for a day and a half - that WAS far too long) But it was great to see first hand his approach to playing and song construction.
Fur Peace Ranch really is a magic, kind of place where you can swim in music for days and it's incredible and all that hippie love shit that I spit on here all the time HOWEVER!! - You should be honest with your ability level, as it says when you sign up for FPR!
Everyone deserves attention and the chance to learn. If you feel as if you're taking up too much time, you probably are and should hang back and not try to 'get your pinky to move that way' for 15 minutes while being in a level three class. A lot of money is involved here and all the magic hippie love music goodness in the world can't stop people bitchn' over 12 hundo! So, there is some reality there to keep in mind as well and BE SURE YOU KEEP THAT IN MIND!
I think if you go there knowing that FPR in general is not just a place to practice, hang with a couple dudes with Guitar God status, show off and get shit signed everything runs better on both sides. I know we all sound like a bunch of asses, but one thing I will say - even though we're talking about all of this - EVERYONE was still really cool about it and understood that FPR is kind of about helping each other out (And kicking it with guitar gods, too! :) These guys on here took the time to show others who were having a hard time in the class what was going on, even though it was probably killing them inside - they were all really helpful knowing they too could help things move along better for the entire class. So, they're not all that bad!
In short, Be honest with your ability - If you decide to go anyway, hang back and don't slow down the majority too much. Be aware. Ask yourself what you're in it for. - Ask questions and maybe the class will start to go more in the direction you had in mind. Don't feel bad about taking pictures because Jared is just a dick who thinks he's better than you becuae he had Tim play at his house and doesn't need to take a pic with him cause he's cooler than that. ;)
Oh, and filming is up the instructors at FPR. I heard Tim said it was fine, unless I am wrong. You're just not allowed to upload it to the web. Just make sure you ask before class starts or something so you don't put the dude on the spot. Have fun. I hope to see you guys in 2010.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  06:56:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I think we all agree on one key point:

Jared's a dick.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  07:06:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's worth pointing out too that a few times he really just opened up the floor to us to talk about whatever the heck we felt like talking about or asking so if there was anything specific you wanted to take away from it but didn't get, you had every opportunity to at least inquire about it.
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  08:29:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would have no interest in going if my only intention was to learn Tim songs. I can do that on my own.

I'd be much more interested in learning about Tim and his approach so as to improve my playing.

I'm still tentatively planning on going next year.
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  7:25:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I said videos Bill, you pompous asshole. Buy me.

I had a great time hangin' with the board members and goin over what we went over, no doubt about it. And I blame myself for not taking handwritten tablature for myself and to share with the rest of the class, I really should've done that and will certainly if I go again.

To my credit, I also spent a fair amount of time showing some of the other students one on one what I knew or what I had just learned, so it's not like I sat around salty the whole time.

But I would like the class to be a bit more rigorous if it's held again.

Go to Top of Page

br1
Is Anybody Here?

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  5:47:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit br1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HAha! I forgot when I said that. That got a good laugh, didn't it!? What's even funnier is that I had to drive my Mommy's car so my shit truck wouldn't rape me in gas and leave me stranded next to some meth lab in the middle of nowhere, Ohio - just to be raped for gas again, so one could could their meth with it. In reality, you could probably buy me for a new truck, food or a new amp.
And yes everyone, Jared was very helpful and kind just as everyone there was. I didn't mean to sound like I singled you out ol' chap. We even jammed a bit on some Dave songs when no one was looking. It's been good talking about all this and playing back the movies in my mind of the week. It's been about 6 months now and I'm seeing Tim tonight in my hometown actually. Feels like we FPR's are all still connected in some way. God bless 'dat darn internets and the black magic voodoo of Al Gore! I'll probably be posting on here about how the show tonight made me drop an "O" ring sometime tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  6:27:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
After reading all of this I have to agree with almost ALL of it. Of course that coming from an "outsiders" perspective. BMA is working on making it happen again in 2010 so I would say start getting ready. I think it will most likely happen.

I think everyone learned alot from the 2009 class including TR. Of course he went into it very blind & I think he learned alot about what was expected from him & how it would run which I think will make for an even better sitution in 2010. Did you notice how comfortable everyone seemed by the LAST day as opposed to the first day. I think that "comfort" level will translate back to the first day in the 2010 course if & when it happens. :)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  4:26:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't care, Billy, it's expected from a douche like yourself. I'm still sorry I couldn't hang that extra night in town to go out with the crew, thanks a lot, Cahill! AHAHA

Whatever, the experience was definitely cool as hell, but I'd rather have been in a situation where everyone was kind of more into playing Tim's music.

Go to Top of Page

StarryNightDiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2009 :  3:21:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit StarryNightDiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay, ya'll can blow me already..and Jared is not a dick...*you owe me man..~!!** I was laughing so hard reading this and glad that I waited.. unless of course Tim doesn't do the class in 2010..that being said....

Okay, I was waiting to see what everyone had to say as I knew it would go in that direction... I had actually signed up and could provide only one of three songs they required... Which is BlackBird by the Beatles... I've played violin for 3 years, clarinet for 2 and guitar on and off for longer than I care to admit. It was incredibly painful to have to admit that I wasn't up to speed skill-wise, I mean I had my hopes UP THERE, but am glad that I withdrew and I didn't hold anyone back as I think being on the receiving end of spending a day and a half on YAMS would have been really frustrating... I kept reading the following:

LEVEL 3 - ADVANCED = Participants should have facility with thumb independence with alternating thumb pattern accompanied by melodic lines; experience with songs that depart from pattern fingerpicking; acquaintance with chord inversions in several positions up the neck. The workshop will further develop these skills, and use songs as vehicles for teaching licks, riffs,runs and embellishments in various keys. The instructor will break down songs, but assume a level of skill permitting a brisk pace.

I have since plastered my walls with Guitar Chord charts and have been practicing as much as humanly possible... yep, billy your right ~ we are dorks with sweet chops man...~!! I'm really really glad I waited as the general consensus is that this next class will be much more focused for all involved... Just one question, how is the food at FPR?? Looking forward to it ~ w00t~!!

Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  5:00:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Food was OFF THE HOOK!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  3:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1. Jared is a huge dick.
2. The food was awesome.
3. We jammed.
4. I didn't drink.
5. Fluffy sucks!

End of discussion.

See you freaks in 2010! And hopefully some girls will sign up (besides Lori) to offset all the testosterone fueled tweedlin'

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  7:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yowza.

They had a local trout french bread pizza one day...sounds a bit weird? Fuckin' best thing ever.

Go to Top of Page

StarryNightDiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  09:24:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit StarryNightDiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now there are NO TBA dates... :(
Anyone? Fluffy? Still in the Air?

Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Go to Top of Page

StarryNightDiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2009 :  3:26:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit StarryNightDiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
mmm french bread pizza... damn...now I"m hungry...
Looked yet again and no dates :( ~

Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2009 :  08:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The waiting is the hardest part...

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  4:19:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No Petty references.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  7:15:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No Stairway -- denied.

Go to Top of Page

StarryNightDiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  4:31:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit StarryNightDiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Went and checked ... :(
No classes listed ......

Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  8:09:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We are still talking to them about a date in the future but it just hasn't worked out with TR's DMB TouR schedule taking up most of his TIMe at the moment. It will happen. They want it & TR wants it. Just a matter of the RIGHT TIMe!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  1:00:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
D'oh!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page