Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 9/19/07 Roanoke

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dirtysloth Posted - 09/14/2007 : 01:29:46 AM
http://jeffcentersales.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_145
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 09/16/2007 : 03:07:00 AM
Looking forward to it!! I am trying to convince Marcus to come down and hang out for the C-ville show even though we already have an opener. You know he jammed with Mike in TX last month and who knows, if he is there maybe we can have a star-studded jam with everyone. Wouldn't that be a hoot. I guess since none of them are really "stars" it would just be a STUD jam. LOL
dirtysloth Posted - 09/14/2007 : 8:02:34 PM
I talked to my boss and it'll be no problem for me to get out early Tuesday and Wednesday. So I'll be at both of these shows... in this month of September... 2007...... See ya Fluffy.
dirtysloth Posted - 09/14/2007 : 11:48:54 AM
Damn, I guess I was a little sleep deprived, or just excited... maybe a little of this and a little of that.
PJK Posted - 09/14/2007 : 10:52:02 AM
Aw Patrick, they're picking on you........but I guess you left yourself wide open. I suspect you are working long hours and were once again sleep deprived.

As soon as I saw that show listed I thought of you. Go to the C'ville one too if you can. Mike and Houston are opening and they have some special treats in store, one that may include TR.
I am so bummed I can't attend, but I will be thinking of everyone and sending cool music vibes!
gnome44 Posted - 09/14/2007 : 09:23:47 AM
And it's in September ("9")...not July ("7")
Fluffy Posted - 09/14/2007 : 01:55:30 AM
What do you mean "not on tour page"? Ours or theirs? I know it's on ours and I even saw it on theirs:

http://www.jeffcenter.org/calendar.htm

and by the way it's '07 not '08. See you there! Glad there is finally one you don't have to drive to far for. I knew it would happen eventually. As I always say, "Keep the Faith"!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000