USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  01:29:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://jeffcentersales.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_145

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  01:55:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What do you mean "not on tour page"? Ours or theirs? I know it's on ours and I even saw it on theirs:

http://www.jeffcenter.org/calendar.htm

and by the way it's '07 not '08. See you there! Glad there is finally one you don't have to drive to far for. I knew it would happen eventually. As I always say, "Keep the Faith"!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  09:23:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And it's in September ("9")...not July ("7")
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  10:52:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aw Patrick, they're picking on you........but I guess you left yourself wide open. I suspect you are working long hours and were once again sleep deprived.

As soon as I saw that show listed I thought of you. Go to the C'ville one too if you can. Mike and Houston are opening and they have some special treats in store, one that may include TR.
I am so bummed I can't attend, but I will be thinking of everyone and sending cool music vibes!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  11:48:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn, I guess I was a little sleep deprived, or just excited... maybe a little of this and a little of that.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  8:02:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I talked to my boss and it'll be no problem for me to get out early Tuesday and Wednesday. So I'll be at both of these shows... in this month of September... 2007...... See ya Fluffy.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  03:07:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to it!! I am trying to convince Marcus to come down and hang out for the C-ville show even though we already have an opener. You know he jammed with Mike in TX last month and who knows, if he is there maybe we can have a star-studded jam with everyone. Wouldn't that be a hoot. I guess since none of them are really "stars" it would just be a STUD jam. LOL

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000