TRelated Topics
 Radio City photos on RollingStone.com
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsquires
Is Anybody Here?

9 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  01:57:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsquires's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Enjoy!

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/bigphoto.asp?gid=8118

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  02:07:21 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AWESOME!!! Congrats on getting even more exposure and once again, those are amazing photos.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  02:38:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, if we can get everyone to vote for the pictures we can get them on "Hot Shot" List. That might help the photographer, and get some publicity for Tim.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  03:03:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A little back ground info and credit where credit is due. There has been no press for this T&D tour. Radio City is to my knowledge the only show they allowed press photos and it was only for the first 3 songs of the show. Of course, Lisa Farber went to bat for our friend Jason and explained how we need to get some shots of TR during one of his solo songs and they were not during the first three songs of the set. So Lisa arranged it so that Jason could take pics for the first 3 songs and for TR's first solo song that nite. That would make Jason the only photographer to get pics of TR onstage alone. Lucky for Jason and thanx to Lisa Farber for making sure he got the shots and thanx to Jason for being so supportive of TR and his music.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  05:32:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A million thanks Jason. Awesome shots.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic