TRelated Topics
 tim solo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

firedancer1402
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2003 :  8:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Send firedancer1402 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
At the Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds show in Boone, N.C. on 3-29-03, what were the names of the solos that he played bc I've checked all the setlists and all they say "Tim solo" and i would love to be able listen to them bc they are beautiful songs.If somebody could email me,post their names on the website,or just post a link so i could find them, i would be GREATLY APPRECIATIVE! THANKS!

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2003 :  9:48:18 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
take a look at the thread for tims solos on this tour
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  03:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
#1 - After The Goldrush -> Ohio (Neil Young medly)
#2 - Stranger In A Strained Land

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  11:13:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by monkeyman41

If you ever feel like linking to a thread, you can go back to the thread listing, right click on the right one, copy shortcut, and then past it into your post.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3406

Cool, huh?
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  11:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

quote:
Originally posted by monkeyman41

If you ever feel like linking to a thread, you can go back to the thread listing, right click on the right one, copy shortcut, and then past it into your post.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3406

Cool, huh?

half of me wants to agree with you, the other half of me wants to say "hey, if you take off the horseblinders and look 4 threads down to where it says Tim Solo's '03 tour you might get some of the info you're looking for". But i try to be nice around here,

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000