New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Afro Blue
Is Anybody Here?

Mexico
6 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  10:42:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would just like to open another space for thought.
how many times have you been told you where unable to take a personal opinion to another level?

This is said because tim reynolds represents an ideal.

I have to speak again of cultural references, for what im trying to express here refers mostly to me living in a border city.
Mexico as full of cultural antics as you may some time think it is, usually thats only a reference to be hold true in the value of the cultures that live underneath this nation, there have been so many great things done here and as so many senseless acts as well. If i where to speak of a more actual reference of this eternal dilema i would mostly point on the media.

I pointed out that tim reynolds represents and ideal for that in a country with so much tension and lack of true flow of information it gets hard to be able to access a trusty and comforting source of truth.

Tim reynolds speaks represents truth:

1-in his music (but obiusly if you already heard him play you already knew that)
2-In his sense of political know how, i say this mainly for the way you makes political references on this oficial site.
3-His references to intelectual dilemas on his interviews, of course with his really cool way of making something complicated seem like a tripy fact of life.

Most of the time there appears to be a lack of musical references in the medium. The media here is so full on to deluting people in that the political scandal that appears to be the main thing expressed by the public broadcast ( which of course they contradict desperately by trying to confuse the average man with relating this issue to public programing and wish unfortunately is the main source of entertainment for many people that cant afore cable or are not very well informed of the real advantages of having an internet connection).

unfortunately this can not be hold truth as if it where only a lack of flow of information. It can easily be related to the lack of will to open up to information and this can be related back to the lack of real educational value in education (that if people growing up are not thought how to discern and make up a real opinion for themselves then this becomes a cultural issue)

Removing the cultural differences i point up to the things for what you can relate one person to another, and usually this quality can only be appreciated by another person with similar mind frame.

To finish i would mostly like to thank the people in charge of the information made available here, and the ones that keep it running, and the people that interact her.

its all cool around here, so thats why i keep coming back.

cheers

ps. ive heard a new pop song, it goes something like this:

March 14 -- 3-14 -- 3.14 -- pi

Talk about tripy facts of life

We are the ones we are waiting for

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  02:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm a little lost but . . . your welcome? or thank you? Sorry, just a little lost about what this post is really about. Nothing against ya, just . . . I'm lost.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000