Chaos View DVD???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MetHimPikeHoses
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  3:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know where I might procure a copy of the Chaos View DVD? The merchandising website says it's out of stock, and I'm destitute without it. I'm a Boulder native, but I missed this show at The Fox in '02, and there's a HUGE GAPING HOLE in my life where this show should be!

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  3:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think the only way to get a DVD might be at the shows. Tim just played two shows in CO this past week, were at those? I'll be seeing Tim this week in CA, so I can check if there are still DVDs for sale.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

dancheatham
Chatterbox

USA
180 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  10:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit dancheatham's Homepage  Send dancheatham an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

I think the only way to get a DVD might be at the shows.

I bought mine on here. It may only be available at shows nowadays, but when it first came out it was available online, at least.

Daniel Cheatham
dmbalmanac.com
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  12:56:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got it at his show as well last year. It all electric save for one done on his classical at the end.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

MetHimPikeHoses
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  4:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sweet. I'm at school in the bay area so unfortunately I missed his CO run, but I'm going to his show at Menlo College in a week here, so I'll see if I can grab a copy then. Thanks guys.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000