Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Tim's playin at Vegoose

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BurbonSong Posted - 08/03/2005 : 3:45:57 PM
Dave and Friends are headlining, so I guess that puts Tim there. Hopefully he'll do a solo show somewhere.
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SurferX Posted - 08/28/2005 : 1:06:16 PM
Man...I hate being right all the time...
DaRavyn Posted - 08/27/2005 : 5:34:38 PM
I am so there no questions asked flight car rental and a suite at the bellagio oh this couldnt be better planned, so who is all going from this board? hopefully some friendly faces will be around. Rob
rsj Posted - 08/25/2005 : 10:22:11 PM
Not too much of a rumor as it is fact. Tim will be there.
PJK Posted - 08/25/2005 : 7:42:42 PM
Latest news/rumor, that TIM will play with Dave at the Aladdin Theatre in Las Vegas at 8:00 on Oct 28th.

You going to Vegas Fluffy?
KevinLesko Posted - 08/24/2005 : 12:16:23 AM
I'm strongly considering going to this... Dave + Friends, Flaming Lips... my girlfriend really like The Decemberists, plus her brother-in-law owns lots of property out there that he has let us stay at before.
PJK Posted - 08/19/2005 : 10:59:46 AM
Damn the list of Artists keeps getting better and better. Included is Govn't Mule and Umphrey's McGee!
Arthen Posted - 08/18/2005 : 02:54:39 AM
Trey is already scheduled to do his own show, so I'm damn confident that D&F will be the exact line up as last winter. I wouldn't be surprised if D&F became a regular winter thing. And plus, it's so far in advance that Tim doesn't have anything of his own booked.
Dorkfish Posted - 08/18/2005 : 02:25:41 AM
just b/c it says dave and friends doesn't have to mean tim too. of course i would love it and probably go, but dave and friends is just that, dave and whoever else. i don't see dave and friends as a band like dmb are, i see them as dave and whoever he wants with him. until we get confirmation that he's there, we have zero idea what tim wants to do.
Arthen Posted - 08/18/2005 : 02:17:53 AM
Tim will be a part of the show, otherwise I doubt it would be advertised as a D&F show. So Trey will be their too, along with the rest of the typical band.
PJK Posted - 08/17/2005 : 11:58:24 PM
I see from the venue site that it says Dave and Friends, hey, TIM is a good friend, damnit, he should be there! LOL

But now I wish I could be there because not only will my fave band Ween be there, but also The Flaming Lips and The Shins!

Wouldn't mind seeing Phil Lesh and Friends and The String Cheese Incident ( nice to have GD represented there)

Anyone from the board going to this?
PJK Posted - 08/15/2005 : 09:37:18 AM
Still don't know if Tim will be there but now I am leaning more towards no. At least according to a show on TV last night it will be DMB not Dave and Friends. Great news though, that one of my favorite bands is going to be there, Ween!
PJK Posted - 08/08/2005 : 12:45:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yes it was!

Fluffy, ok, give me a break, I remembered the word "indeed" I guess the rest was wishful thinking! LOL

BTW you've got mail
mikelhu Posted - 08/06/2005 : 9:51:58 PM
So Fluffy, is Tim going to be playing with D&F at Vegoose? Also, any word on a late night D&T show?
thanks
Fluffy Posted - 08/06/2005 : 4:29:56 PM
Not quite what I said LOL, but I think this is what you may be thinking of PJK......

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6088
PJK Posted - 08/05/2005 : 12:58:42 PM
Wasn't this topic posted on here before and I thought Fluffy said
"indeed he is." Did I miss something or am I dreaming?
Arthen Posted - 08/04/2005 : 10:53:44 PM
I doubt both of those things.

It'd be awesome if Tim got to bust out the whole Chaos View setup at Vegoose. And then he packed it up, with Rew and Fluffy, then came back to Chico, and put on a show at my house. That'd be even better.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed on this one.
SurferX Posted - 08/04/2005 : 12:12:36 AM
I smell a Dave and Tim show at some small club around town...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000