Tim's playin at Vegoose
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BurbonSong
Try A Little Harder

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2005 :  3:45:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit BurbonSong's Homepage  Send BurbonSong an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dave and Friends are headlining, so I guess that puts Tim there. Hopefully he'll do a solo show somewhere.

"Here's a song called Feeling Doors...I have no clue what it means because my daughter named it...I guess it means she's cooler than I am"

AIM: BurbonSong
haikuwarrior@gmail.com

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2005 :  12:12:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I smell a Dave and Tim show at some small club around town...

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2005 :  10:53:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I doubt both of those things.

It'd be awesome if Tim got to bust out the whole Chaos View setup at Vegoose. And then he packed it up, with Rew and Fluffy, then came back to Chico, and put on a show at my house. That'd be even better.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed on this one.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  12:58:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wasn't this topic posted on here before and I thought Fluffy said
"indeed he is." Did I miss something or am I dreaming?

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  4:29:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not quite what I said LOL, but I think this is what you may be thinking of PJK......

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6088

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

mikelhu
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  9:51:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So Fluffy, is Tim going to be playing with D&F at Vegoose? Also, any word on a late night D&T show?
thanks
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  12:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yes it was!

Fluffy, ok, give me a break, I remembered the word "indeed" I guess the rest was wishful thinking! LOL

BTW you've got mail

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2005 :  09:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still don't know if Tim will be there but now I am leaning more towards no. At least according to a show on TV last night it will be DMB not Dave and Friends. Great news though, that one of my favorite bands is going to be there, Ween!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  11:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see from the venue site that it says Dave and Friends, hey, TIM is a good friend, damnit, he should be there! LOL

But now I wish I could be there because not only will my fave band Ween be there, but also The Flaming Lips and The Shins!

Wouldn't mind seeing Phil Lesh and Friends and The String Cheese Incident ( nice to have GD represented there)

Anyone from the board going to this?

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  02:17:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tim will be a part of the show, otherwise I doubt it would be advertised as a D&F show. So Trey will be their too, along with the rest of the typical band.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Dorkfish
Is Anybody Here?

9 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  02:25:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Dorkfish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just b/c it says dave and friends doesn't have to mean tim too. of course i would love it and probably go, but dave and friends is just that, dave and whoever else. i don't see dave and friends as a band like dmb are, i see them as dave and whoever he wants with him. until we get confirmation that he's there, we have zero idea what tim wants to do.

"Does this shirt make me look fat? No. The fact that you're fat makes you look fat, that shirt makes you look purple."
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  02:54:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trey is already scheduled to do his own show, so I'm damn confident that D&F will be the exact line up as last winter. I wouldn't be surprised if D&F became a regular winter thing. And plus, it's so far in advance that Tim doesn't have anything of his own booked.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  10:59:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn the list of Artists keeps getting better and better. Included is Govn't Mule and Umphrey's McGee!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  12:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm strongly considering going to this... Dave + Friends, Flaming Lips... my girlfriend really like The Decemberists, plus her brother-in-law owns lots of property out there that he has let us stay at before.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  7:42:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Latest news/rumor, that TIM will play with Dave at the Aladdin Theatre in Las Vegas at 8:00 on Oct 28th.

You going to Vegas Fluffy?

Go to Top of Page

rsj
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  10:22:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not too much of a rumor as it is fact. Tim will be there.
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2005 :  5:34:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am so there no questions asked flight car rental and a suite at the bellagio oh this couldnt be better planned, so who is all going from this board? hopefully some friendly faces will be around. Rob

Rob
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2005 :  1:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man...I hate being right all the time...

--Zak
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000