Is Anybody Here?

24 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2001 :  2:50:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
?

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2001 :  3:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wondering that myself, as well as Mick Jagster, and Strangely Brown.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2001 :  4:38:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i asked fluffy about that yesterday, it was just a jam with a funny name, it origionated from when dave sang with the rolling stones and mick introduced him as "dave maffews" so now its an impersonation of big lip mick that tim does

peace
jon

Timmah!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2001 :  07:23:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I explain the Dave Maffews thing a little more in another thread:
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=177

As for strangely brown, I was telling Tim I did not want to write Dave Maffews on the setlist for the reasons I explained in the above thread, so he suggested I put that as it is one of the many names Dave has for his companies. According to Tim that is the Dave uses when Tim and Dave are performing together. I would have thought one of the DMB guys on the board would have caught that. You guys are slipping.(HAHA) It was just a way of putting Dave Maffews on the setlist without actually putting it. We didn't want to get anyones hopes up. There ya go. I knew when Tim put that on there it would be drawing alot of attention. That little guy has such a bizarre sense of humour!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2001 :  5:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I knew that Strangely Brown had to have something to do with Dave and Tim. I have a D&T tour shirt that I got at a show, that was also in a catalog, under the name "Strangely Brown"

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000