San Francisco on Friday
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  4:54:09 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will be there. I am so pumped. Fluffy, looking forward to seeing you again. The Red Devil is a cool place.

Brian

On the 1st day God created Tim.

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  8:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone want to meet at Greens before the show? It is right down the street?

Go to Top of Page

SSFH
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  04:52:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit SSFH's Homepage  Send SSFH an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This will be my first "Tim" show. I saw him for the first time in Fall with Dave at the Bridge School Benefit. I have been listening to Tim cds and live shows for the last month getting ready.

Sterling

Upcoming Shows:
DMB Vegas
Go to Top of Page

SSFH
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  9:59:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit SSFH's Homepage  Send SSFH an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I called the venue today and got the ok to tape the show. So I will be bringing a video camera to tape the show.

Sterling

Upcoming Shows:
DMB Vegas
Go to Top of Page

DMBFanSJ
Try A Little Harder

78 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2006 :  11:48:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome! I didn't even know Tim was coming this Friday and just happened to check the message board today...I'm definitely going to be there. Will be my 2nd Tim show...I can't wait!
Go to Top of Page

DMBFanSJ
Try A Little Harder

78 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2006 :  11:50:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ujohnb01

Anyone want to meet at Greens before the show? It is right down the street?

What is Greens?
Go to Top of Page

SSFH
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2006 :  07:52:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit SSFH's Homepage  Send SSFH an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DMBFanSJ

Awesome! I didn't even know Tim was coming this Friday and just happened to check the message board today...I'm definitely going to be there. Will be my 2nd Tim show...I can't wait!

very cool! come up and say hi, i will be the dork with the camera. Im a huge dave head, i post a lot over on ants if you do not recognize my login name here. S,S,FH (Sitting, Smoking, Feeling High) I use it over on ants as well.

Sterling

Upcoming Shows:
DMB Vegas
Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2006 :  4:36:54 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Greens is a sports bar down the street. My buddy also lives a block away. Anyone want to meet?

Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2006 :  7:02:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anyone needs a ticket I have an extra for sale. Save ya that DOS fee. Let me know and I'll arrange to leave it at Will call. Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000