11/18/06 River Street Jazz Cafe Wilkes Barre, PA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  04:34:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, this will have to be a quick one as we had to drive after the show to Philly so we could be near the airport for TR's morning flight home. It's late and I need to get to sleep.

In a nutshell, another stellar performance to a really quiet and respectful audience(except for a group of 6 loudmouths who were driving (c)Rew crazy) We had a really good turnout for our last show on this run. Even Erich and his mother made it from NY to share the experience with us. Hopefully Erich will expand and review the show in much greater detail than me. TR must also have really been enjoying it as he played 5 minutes shy of 2 hours tonite. There was no opening act and TR went on at 10:15 PM Conspicuously absent were Dave Cahill and Jared(HRW), I hope no harm has come to them. They were supposed to be at the show tonite as well but we never saw hide nor hair of either one. Hope all is well. Without Jared there we scrambled to get the show recorded. There was a fan there who recorded with mics and since the audience was so quiet it probably came out great because the sound in the room was fantastic. I also managed very last minute to have the soundman record the show to his laptop and unfortunately about an hourish into the set his laptop froze and he lost everything up to that point. He said he got about the last 40 minutes or so of the set. So there should be a complete audience recording and a partial board recording. Here is the setlist as printed:

Possessed By The Mind(Talks To Much)
Captain Beef Fish Rush Ohio
Betrayal
To Touch Blue
Fallen Fallen Fallen
Che
Indoctrinate
The Few The Loud The Insane
---------------------------------------
Feeling Doors Coming Together
Ancestors
Strom
War Must Blend
Turn It Into Love
Do It Yourself
-----------------------------------------
Use The Unit Safely
Hopeful
Time Has Booed Me(Blue Sky)
Senseless Bubble Foam Squirts of Morning Squid Girl.....
-----------------------------------------
Doom
Ocean
Hold Arm
------------------------------------------
The Massager - Cold Sweat
Mad Modulator Defender

Of note, tonite Stream went into You Don't Know and THEN into Zeppelin. Very unique arrangement. First TIMe I have heard TR play it this way. As I mentioned before, TR seemed to be quite subdued but his playing was OFF the HOOK. Well gotta head to bed! Thanx to everyone for a great TouR! It was great seeing everyone multiple TIMes and I hope it was as fun for you as it was for us. Special THANX to Erich for always being there to help with merch. Your efforts are more than appreciated. YOU ROCK!!

Ohhh and THANX to Tom for another awesome TIMe at the River Street Jazz Cafe. Fantastic food, great TIMe and AWESOME staff! Thanx to Dylan for a great job on sound and Janelle and the entire staff for making us feel so at home!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  09:50:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sweet show, wish I had made the trip for that one. Sorry to hear Dave and Jared didn't make it, but I am kind of glad in a way. You can only run so long without any sleep! DAVE, hope you got some sleep....do you even remember what sleep is? (BTW, I am crossing my fingers you just passed on this one and nothing bad happened.)

Beautiful day today so TR should have a good, "on-time" flight home. I am still feeling so good from the shows and can still hear him playing in my mind. What an awesome job, spreading good vibes!

Thanks TIM, Fluffy and Rew for bringing us the joy!

Hope to see some reviews from some of you "lurkers" who attended this show. You can post here, we don't bite!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  10:04:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FLUFFY! So sorry we did not make it. I had a gig the night before and over slept! I was bummed but I seriously needed the sleep after this past week. I can't tell you how much fun we all had at all the shows. Tim made a lot of new fans and his playing once again inspired the HELL out of me. Thanks so much Fluffy and Rew for your hospitality and kindess. You guys are the fucking shit. Can;t wait til you guys come around again!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  3:50:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So glad you got some sleep Dave! Sorry you didn't make it to the show. BTW, still loving Huddle Masses! I hope you open for TR next TIMe he does an east coast tour.

I think its awesome that we have such talent on this board. Matt Winn, Dave Cahill, I would gladly pay to see either of you solo, (actually I already did for Matt) but opening for TR is the perfect combo!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Kush
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  10:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all,

First I'd like to say thanks for making a stop in my backyard (Wilkes-Barre, PA) and I had a wonderful time, Tim played beautifully. Also to note, a big thanks to TR and crew for the opportunity to audio record the show. It was my first night out with some new mics and I am pleased with the way it turned out. I apologize for the delay in releasing the recording for free to fans, soon enough. I'm waiting for Erich to e-mail me so I can properly track the recording as I'm not all that familiar with Tim's material. Erich, if you read this please drop me an e-mail (ekushmederAThaworthpressDOTcom or weir-everywhereATexciteDOTcom))for a bit of help, it would be much appreciated. If anyone else wants to give me a hand in the meantime, that's fine as well my e-mail is listed above. Thanks again and can't wait to see everyone soon.

Source: SP-LSD2 > stock LSD2 XLRs > Oade digi-modded UA-5 > optical > JB3 ( > Segue Dogstars > SVU-2)

Catch you on the flip-side!
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2006 :  2:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i just emailed you, i can track it for you.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000