Ok. Im dying for a new acoustic album.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  5:01:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I really am. Of course, though, I'm the most patient person alive when it comes to things of this nature; Id rather tim make the best album he can than release one ASAP.

But I just cant shake the new songs from my head. Hopefully after the sept tour he goes into the studio to rock out with his Bach out

~pw'oikr
~( ">

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  6:54:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know what you mean Erich. After seeing him in May and hearing 8-10 new tracks, I would kill to have solid studio cuts. I hope he can finish the songs and have a final product with that he is happy and satisfied with.

I would really love to hear a full live album, nice and mastered and produced. The Archive.org stuff is great, but a live album with the quality of Chaos View would be great.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  08:10:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Again, I thought I remember Fluffy posting something about a project called Venus Transit/Participation Mystique (if I recall correctly) that was supposed to be a TR solo acoustic project. Though Tim seems pretty busy in the upcoming months; maybe he's still honing the new material. Though we'd all love studio cuts of CHE and Vantage Point...

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  3:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Again, I thought I remember Fluffy posting something about a project called Venus Transit/Participation Mystique (if I recall correctly) that was supposed to be a TR solo acoustic project. Though Tim seems pretty busy in the upcoming months; maybe he's still honing the new material. Though we'd all love studio cuts of CHE and Vantage Point...

I remember that as well HRW.

Don't forget a solid studio cut of Betrayl.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  3:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, that was this:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5571

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  3:20:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im still saddened that Drunk Roadrunner isnt appearing on sets anymore. I think im the only proponent of it being on a new tim album !

well, I think all the missing starts-with-d songs should be on it. Danger, Doom (as seperate tracks ), Dark Spirit, Drunk Roadrunner

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  7:21:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And didn't he have stuff like "New G" or something...

I love those acoustic songs from the Equilibrum tour. I would love to see them on an album.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2005 :  09:11:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me too Erich, I love TIM's axoustic!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  11:56:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHAHAHAHAHA

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  8:18:53 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Me too Erich, I love TIM's axoustic!

You know, I don't think you put much thought into that post, PJK. I mean, people have half-assed posting before, but that takes the cake. At least you spelled 6 out of the 7 words right, though.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  10:27:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah come on the x and the c are really close.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000