01/26/08 Pour House Charleston, SC TR3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  7:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the last minute nature of the announcement as I was not notified until we arrived for soundcheck. Tonites TR3 performance in Charleston, SC will be webcast LIVE on the internet. The performance should start around 10:30 EST(7:30 PST). TR3 will be performing 2 sets so stick around after the first set for a short break and then back to the ACTION! You can find a link to the webcast on The Pour House's website:

http://www.charlestonpourhouse.com/

and look for the LINK for "WEBCAST" or you can just proceed to the following link:

http://www.charlestoncrystalball.com/cams/?l=pourhouse

You can chat with the other folks watching on the website as well. Pretty KEWL! Discuss songs, predict songs, dissect guitar solos, try to comprehend the "mumbling" & "double-talk", etc etc! Should be alot of fun. Hope alot you get a chance to catch it. TR3 unedited for your veiwing pleasure.

Please feel free to contribute a review of the show in this thread!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  10:55:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Set 1

See You In Your Dreams
World Is A Ghetto
Natural Mystic
Wind Just Blew The Door Open
Move On Ahead
Indoctrinate
Ohio
Kabbalah
Matte Kudasai
Do You Wanna
Four Stix
Skeleton Walls
Meaning to Tell You
How Many More Times

SET II

Slippin Into Darkness
Jesus Is Just Alright
Uncover the Reason
Trippin On You
All the Critics Love U in NY
CaveMan
Donkey Bong
Industrial Complex
Souls
Backdoor
Whole Lotta Love
Purple Rain
Hocus Pocus
Don't Know What
(So Far....)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  05:13:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sadly it was only streamed LIVE. Maybe someone out there captured it but I have not heard that from anyone. It was recorded in an audio format only. So I will at some point have an MP3 version of the show. We listened to part of it after the gig and it came out quite good. So you know there is another TR3 LIVE stream coming up from the gig in Jacksonville, FL maybe you can catch that one. I am told that one will be archived on synclive.com for post-show viewing if you can't tune in day of that gig.

REVIEWS???!!! I know there were folks from this board there. hehe

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  09:16:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That webcast was the best ever, the sound was absolutely perfect and totally blew me away! I just kept thinking about that sound quality, thanks "SOUND"!!!! (the soundman's user name in the chatroom)

The chatroom was very cool too. Unfortunately due to time restraints I had to multitask and read for my Social Ethics class while I listened. Oddly enough I actually absorbed more of what I was reading while listening to TR3 Rock Out!

My favorite moments, Indoctinate (of course), Skeletan Walls which while very different, always takes me back to my first TR show at the Conduit in Trenton. Loved the King Crimson covers!!! I had to wait til the end to here my very favorite "Hocus Pocus" but it was well worth the wait.

Mick is amazing on bass and Dan is the man when it come to the drums!! Loved his solo!

Fluffy, please tell Laura, Nancy and Diane I said Thank You, for allowing their men to share the gift of music with all of us! Very unselfish of them! I know I needed a TR3 fix last night, and what a shot I got!!!! Thanks to all who made that possible!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  1:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad you got to enjoy the set Pam, I'm really looking forward to the webcast tomorrow night. I totally agree with you that Hocus Pocus is amazing. I've never heard that song before and I immediately went and downloaded the original Focus version off iTunes.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000